Friday, February 12, 2010

Mmp Industrial Pty Ltd I Used Degreaser On My Engine, Now The Parts Around It Have A Yellow Film Stuck To Them. How Can I Clean This?

I used degreaser on my engine, now the parts around it have a yellow film stuck to them. How can I clean this? - mmp industrial pty ltd

It is a Holden Barina. Australian Export Degreaser Degreaser MMP Industrial Pty Ltd referred to the film, the plastic tubes, etc., set and looks like cream-colored paint. I followed the instructions, the engine was hot and I do not sell the car engine is now rare.

4 comments:

KONG said...

Take your car wash or something you pay someone the whale wash of your car. You can listen to professionally clean your engine degreaser and remove the film.

m k said...

If we find no specific warning about the use of certain plastics, which has been in contact with the manufacturer.

mikedupt... said...

It is difficult, but you need an expert in Autozone just ask!

Junglebo... said...

They are intended to protect to cover all or plastic and electrical components. I do not know how to repair the damage. Have you tried to wash himself.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Sport mailbox steve. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree