Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Private Collection Of Girdle Pics Does Anyone Know A Good Place To Go To Sell My Private Collection Of Music Cds?

Does anyone know a good place to go to sell my private collection of music cds? - private collection of girdle pics

I have over 700 music CDs that I, in a case of DJ-CD. I want to sell, but many places require a study of CD cases, plastic and / or bridges. I have the front or back, but not completely. I cut into the sleeve to fit with the CD. Does anyone know of a place that would accept my CD?

8 comments:

Sheep Cloner said...

Craig List Tryh

trombone... said...

The only place where this is not CD and DVD shops. A number of Georgia, this is called "CD-Catalog". If this is not your area is one of them is probably somewhere in a chain, games and music DVDs, which accepts sells CDs.

Andyluvs... said...

The only place I can recommend is eBay. is not difficult to create an account. Probably steal Among many other places. At least that's how your product has made!

Avocet said...

Go to a flea market.

aj said...

ebay or if u kno a friend

missi said...

Pawn shop or e-bay

cici4_90 said...

try eBay

David T said...

Try half.com

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Sport mailbox steve. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree